F PRESSURE vs HOW I DEAL WITH IT - Mazliyana Mazlan

PRESSURE vs HOW I DEAL WITH IT



Pressure comes everyday be it minor or major, but I believe in one thing. I HAVE CHOICES.
And when I listed out what are the things that tend to give me the pressure, I found out that out of 7, only 2 that come from me, myself and I. The rest? The rest come from other people, siot betul haha.

For example,

- I don't like this one girl. Everytime I think about her my heart will be like beating fast as I feel annoyed, everything. The pressure comes when I dont like her, but for some valid reason I really need to be nice with her by crook or by hook. Well, sometimes we cant stop ourselves from disliking someone. However, I have choices. I may choose to let other people to talk about her in front of me and I would  feel pressure for the whole entire conversation OR... I can say ' I dont give a f*ck about her so I dont want to listen, change topic please'. Avoid. See..choices.Happier.

- Some assholes messed up with you. And this one cant really be avoided too no matter how nice you are pun. And it's, really hard to handle cz u need to balance out between ' lessons on how Rasulullah deal with people that messed up with him' and ' I have to balas back because he/she is really too much already!' u know, conflict with your iman hahaha! But still we have choices, to feel pressure about it for the first few hours or to let this story to haunt us for months, or even for years. LET IT GO AND LET ALLAH DO WHAT'S BEST TO THAT PERSON lah. Ni, hari2 nak cakap pasal benda tu then how to let go the pressure la dear? Does that person really deserve your brain space ah? kalau ada 100GB brain space, 10MB pun dia tak layak tau.

-  U got a wrong order by a waitress ( stranger ) at 10 am and get stressed about it until the next 10 am. Is it fair? I used to be a type that when something not right happened to me, it would ruin my WHOLE, ENTIRE DAY .Which was not fair! Not fair to me and to everyone around me. Now I learn to appreciate the moment. Contoh if I get pissed off with my husband or my family, I tried to stop myself for dragging it too long. Kalau tiba2 dorang mati, ha macam mana? macam mana? 


Life is short. I can say that some of the things that contribute to how happy I am now despite some of the pressures that come along which is normal , are 

I dont keep toxic people in my life. Whoever wants to go, go. Whoever that I feel like ' I cannot la with this person anymore' then instead of putting up with him/her, I ll just remove them from the list. Senang. And my bestfriends know me well that after few trials,  once I totally heartless to someone, there u go. Vanish, vanish, vanish. 

I dont compare myself with other people. 
Okay, they are richer, prettier, smarter, bigger boobs, bigger butts, smaller brains, more cars, more husbands and bla3.. So what? So? What. I do compare myself but only with what I used to be, and what I want myself to be. That's all. I have my own vision kan and even my journey is different then why shall I compare to others? Buang masa. We can have idol or people that we look up to but it s not necessary to compare our lives with them pun. We just apply what s good in their lives to ours then okay la takpayah la nak eii why she's so rich, I'm not. For me, As long as I am a better Yana, okay dah tu. Ingat kita ni hidup 300 tahun ke nak pikir banyak benda wea tak sis, tak.

I dont do things that I dont like, in such a very long term. 
' Boleh jadi yang kamu tak suka tu adalah yang baik bagi kamu' agree. But I always believe there will always be a time limit. 
I dont like sailing, but I like the money. So I sailed, get money and that's it few years have been enough. 
I dont like staying with my ex housemate. Few months and that's it, I left.
and , many more la.

Know when I need to put a fullstop.
Plan, then execute to quit. Sometimes I dont plan, I just do. We need to get rid the mentality of giving up is always bad. Not necessary.. Most of the times I give up on one thing is because I want to start anew. A much better thing, so sometimes I do really need to give it up. And all of my things-that-I-gave-up are now turning out so, so ,sooo welll dude. 

 always remind myself that Allah loves me. 
When He gives me challenges, it s because He is giving me chance to be in his Jannah. In my last usrah, we talked about this. The message was something like this.
Kalau Allah bagi kita ujian, bersyukurlah. Bersyukurlah. Allah tengah ingat kita, dia nak bagi kita chance nak masuk syurga. Kalau Allah dah lama tak bagi kita ujian atau sakit, ha itu yang kita patut risau, jaga2. Takut lah kita bila kita dah mula leka. 
In what sense pulak yang bila Allah bagi kita ujian kita ada chance nak masuk syurga? When will we remember Allah the most? When we have problems lah, confirm.

Surah Al Insyirah: my fav surah.


  1. Bukankah Kami telah melapangkan dadamu (Muhammad)?,
  2. dan Kami pun telah menurunkan bebanmu darimu,
  3. yang memberatkan punggungmu,
  4. dan Kami tinggikan sebutan nama(mu) bagimu.
  5. Maka sesungguhnya bersama kesulitan ada kemudahan,
  6. sesungguhnya bersama kesulitan ada kemudahan.
  7. Maka apabila engkau telah selesai (dari sesuatu urusan), tetaplah bekerja keras (untuk urusan yang lain),
  8. dan hanya kepada Tuhanmulah engkau berharap.

There was one time when I was sailing on my first ship, I was at the peak of all kind of pressure and stresses and Ibu wasnt there Aris wasnt there Ronggengs were not there , and other people onboard were hmm couldnt really trust on them so who else. That moment, That moment... I realized, I really could feel, I really believed.. that in Allah I trust. In the middle of the sea, no one else, no one except Him. Bentang sejadah, nangis all that you could, and phew... that feeling.

 Talk to positive people.
 And smart people,haha talking to stupid people will just make my day worst. I dont really google or read books on how to motivate myself, I only need to surround myself close with good,positive people.

Bersyukur.
Yang baik datang dari Allah, yang buruk datang dari diri sendiri. Dah tau buruk , kita tak suka kita nak better, work hard to it la. We cant avoid ourselves from complaining, that's normal but try to end it with ' but Alhamdulillah .... '
I one time complain things to my husband, literally about my life. He gave me this answer ' You cuba tengok you tengah makan kat mana and how much that plate of steak costs you?' 
And ada jugak one time he complains to me about himself then I said ' you cuba tengok I, aint I a great, pretty , rajin wife that Allah gives to you and aint that wonderful?' hahahaha good example is it :P jkjk 
So bersyukur but never stops improving. 

We cant avoid to feel pressure. Even if it comes for 2 seconds of our day, it still comes kan. But we have choices on how to deal with it. 

EGO MUST GO
TRASH MUST THROW

p/s last week  I told my shoulder to cry on that I feel something is not right with my life but I ddnt know what is it. Next day, I went to KLCC and got myself a new purse.woah terus that ' something is not right' feeling gone hahahaha biatch.













-  

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me